EXHIBITIONS & PUBLICATIONS
UPCOMING MUSEUM EXHIBITIONS & PERMANENT COLLECTION:
The American Society of Marine Artists 19th National Exhibition; A traveling exhibition hosted by The Albany Institute of History and Art in Albany, NY September 7, 2023 - December 31, 2023 and continued to The Minnesota Marine Art Museum in Winona, MN opening with a private reception on January 19, 2024 - May 12, 2024.
A piece titled “A Little Chunk Of Ocean” is now in the Permanent Collection of Chateau Orquevaux, in Orquevaux, France and will be placed in their upcoming Museum.
CURRENT & PAST
- The Twentieth ArtsWorcester Biennial May 4 through July 9, 2023
- The Other Art Fair Dallas /Saatchi Art May 11-14, 2023
- Chateau Orquevaux, 18 grande Rue, Orquevaux, France - Open Studio Exhibition Oct 15, 2022
- Cecelia Joyce & Seward Johnson Gallery - Artist/ Patron Exhibition. August 12-Sept 5, 2022
- Henry Michaelis Gallery, 1 India Street, Nantucket, Ma. Featured Guest Artist. July 29th - August 1, 2022
- The Thomas Macy Warehouse, AAN Modern Epic Gigantic Art Exhibit. July 1- August 1, 2022
- The Thomas Macy Warehouse, AAN Coastal Impressions Exhibit, June 3 - 27th 2022
- Invitational Guest Exhibiting Artist - The Gallery At Four India Street, Nantucket, Ma. November- December, 2021
- Cecelia & Seward Johnson Gallery of Nantucket - Holiday Works - November - December, 2021
- Nantucket Memorial Airport - Solo Artist Installation. Photographers Alliance of Nantucket. March- April 1-2016
- People’s Choice Exhibition. Overall winner. Cecelia & Seward Johnson Gallery of Nantucket. October 23 – November 14th, 2015
- In the Art of the Sea Exhibition. Best of show. Cecelia & Seward Johnson Gallery of Nantucket. June 12, 2015
- Nantucket Memorial Airport - Solo Artist Installation. Photographers Alliance of Nantucket. May 1 – 31, 2015
- AAN Exhibition, May 29, 2015
- Gallery at The Handlebar Cafe, Nantucket, Ma. A small works photography exhibit, presented by Photographers Alliance of Nantucket. April 24 - May 7, 2015
- The Gallery At Four India Street, Nantucket, Ma. “Captured Moments” exhibition. Sept 5th, 2014 – 30th
- AAN, Emerging Artists exhibit, Sept. 17 – 20, 2014
- AAN. Artists Open Exhibition. May 30th, 2014
- Vanessa Noel Seven Seas Gallery, 2013
- Artists Association Nantucket. Exhibition, 2013
- Eight pieces of work on exhibition at “Foood for here and there”. Nantucket, Ma. 2013
- House & Garden Magazine, a Condé Nast publication. June 2023 'The Art Edit', image #44
- DayBreak Nantucket, May 15, 2023 "LeMaitre's Oceanic depth & beauty"
- The American Society of Marine Artist. Fall 2022 issue "News & Journal"
- " The Unstoppable Artist" book by Barbara L. McCulloch. Contributing Artist, July, 2022
- Nantucket Current, June 2022 “Nantucket's most unlikely art gallery”
- Spotify/ iTunes /Google podcast, Podcast guest interview with Sharri Harmel, "The business of Art & Life". Extraordinary Women Magazine, December 2021
- Medium, Sept 6, 2021
- Authority Magazine August 23, 2021
- Be the Real You Magazine July 2021
- N Magazine June 2021 Press release for World Ocean Day
- Impact Nation guest speaker with Brand strategist Debbie White April 2021
- N Magazine “Featured Nantucket Photographer” September 30, 2016
- N Magazine December 2016. “Where’s Bixby”
- Nantucket Land Council’s 2014 annual report publication
- Inquirer & Mirror Restaurant Guide, Wedding magazine and Cuisine Magazine
- Yesterday’s Island 2014
- Nantucket Land Council’s 2014 annual report publication.
- Anderson Publishing. 2014
- Mahon About Town. 2013, 2014
The American Society of Marine Artists. 2022-2023
Artists Association of Nantucket 2013-2023
Arts Foundation of Cape Cod 2023
Inland Ocean Ambassador, 2022-Current date.